An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Front End Web Developer to join our digital agency based in Teddington, SW London. The post holder will join a passionate and creative team with ambitious plans for further growth.
In 2016, Finalsite joined forces with School Website, the UK's leader in websites for schools to create Finalsite UK, blending School Website's creative expertise with Finalsite's powerful software solution to become the stand out global leader in web solutions for schools. A progressive and vibrant environment, Finalsite UK’s talented team offer independent and international schools a platform and insights 3-4 years ahead of the market. With a client base of more than 2500 schools and educational organisations worldwide, we’re proud of our outstanding customer retention rate.
- Build high-end sites into Content Management System that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company
- Ensure builds comply with the approved design (pixel perfect) and build specifications to create functional solutions that work across modern browsers and resolutions
- Test sites across browsers, platforms and devices for scripting and display errors
- Co-ordinate with production teams in regular meetings
- Explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provide input regarding the implementation of platform developments, in conjunction with the Operations Director and Creative Manager
- Log time accurately daily and submit timesheets at the end of each week
- Flexible to achieve demanding deadlines on occasion
- At least four years’ experience in front-end web development
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CCS3 with proficiency in SASS
- Proficient skills in Photoshop and Illustrator CC
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Version Control
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and responsive design principles
- Strong eye for design with the ability to produce pixel-perfect builds
- Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organising your time
- A team player who uses their initiative and is proactive
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and conscientious professionals, join our team! Negotiable salary based on skills and experience. Apply now with your portfolio and CV below.