Finalsite is the global leader in website design and software company, serving more than 2,200 schools and educational institutions around the world. We embrace a "best-of-breed" philosophy, which leads to deeper functionality through trusted partnerships and creates a comprehensive solution for schools. Our partner network provides our clients value by saving them time, energy and money into a single seamless solution.
Our monthly blog digest has more than 8,000 engaged readers.
Build brand loyalty by standing side-by-side with Finalsite.
Finalsite works with schools and educational institutions of all sizes across the globe.
The average webinar attendance of a partner webinar.
Here’s How The Process Works
Interested visitors will be directed to complete the "Get Started" form on the Finalsite Marketplace page. When the "Get Started" form is completed in response to interest in your product/service, a Finalsite representative will provide the information to a designated partner representative.
Getting Started as a Vendor:
- Get Started
Fill out a form with the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Phone Number
- Create A Partner Listing
Finalsite will work with you to create a listing in our Marketplace page. For your listing in the FinalsiteMarketplace we require:
- Copy of your logo for display on a white or transparent background. (minimum 300 px wide and 300dpi)
- Description text: maximum length of 400 characters including spaces. Should not include the title of your company name as this will be displayed above the text.
- Contact information for partner representative. (Name, Title, Email, Phone)
- Categories to be listed in. (maximum 2)
- Up to 3 product screenshots for use in integration slick and marketplace listing.
- Set Up API/SSO Integration (As Needed)
The Finalsite API team will contact you to discuss your intended integration in more detail. We can cover any questions you have about the Finalsite Marketplace.
- Supply References
We will ask you to provide 3 references from current users
- Provide Support and User Documentation
Your support documents should include an overview of the integration, setup, details, general usage instructions and FAQs. This information should be easily accessible by customers, and your documentation should be kept up to date.