Finalsite Advanced Search is built for a precise, secure, and globally high-performing user experience. Public and private content – including dynamic module data – is indexed and searched while keeping unauthorised users from viewing the content you don't want them to see. Direct your user's search path with relevant suggestions, one-way and two-way synonym configurations, and search analytics to see what your users are searching for the most.
With Advanced Site Search, you can:
- View analytics on total searches, top searches, searches by unique IP address and per IP, searches by source countries, and searches with zero, more than five, and more than ten results.
- Immediately return results as your users search with Results Preview
- Target specific search terms to promote specific pages to the top of your search results
- Allow for searching exact phrases when placed within quotes
- Set rules to exclude words from searches
- And more!
Watch the video on the right to see Advanced Search in action!
Learn how to Use Finalsite's New Site Search to improve your school's website user experience in this webinar on demand.