Lenoir-Rhyne University uses Finalsite Publications for their magazine, Profile.
Publish online content like your school newspaper, literary magazine, or the weekly parent update with Finalsite Publications. Now you can organise your online content into volumes, a series of issues within a publication that are typically grouped by year, and into issues, the smallest component of a publication grouped by a date range that you specify.
This content can then be pulled into a dynamic page that lets visitors easily find the content they want to read.
With Publications, you can:
- Organise publications into volumes and issues
- Repeat publications daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Create custom names for each issue and publication
- Automatically publish publications at a specific date and time
- Display an archive of past publications
- Include a thumbnail image for each issue and publication
- Automatically pull in content from Posts for Blogs and News
- And more!
Rowland Hall uses Finalsite Publications to organize and display their alumni class notes.
Baylor School uses Finalsite Publications for their online art and literary magazine, Periaktoi.
Publish online content like your school newspaper, literary magazine, or the weekly parent update with Finalsite Publications. This datasheet includes a brief overview of the Publications module, a checklist of features and benefits, and product screenshots.
Learn how to use the Finalsite Posts module to create beautiful, digital publications.