Hotchkiss has a deep bench of notable alumni, and they use the Finalsite Directories Module to showcase these distinguished alumni in an organized and visually pleasing format.
When parents need to contact teachers or school administrators, the first place they’ll look for names, phone numbers, and emails is your website. Our custom directories make it easy to share contact information publicly and/or privately with your site visitors. Directories can be accessed from your website, Portals, our LMS or the Finalsite App.
Finalsite offers custom directories for faculty and staff, students, alumni — and virtually any group of constituents or stakeholders you wish to create.
Directories are a robust module that make it easy for your constituent to find important contact information
Directories are easily added to any page of your site using the Directories Element in Composer.
WITH DIRECTORIES, YOU CAN:
- Promote your school's faculty and staff in an engaging interface
- Customise directory output to ensure the security of your constituents
- Create directories for any constituent group — including parents, alumni, faculty, students and coaches — to improve school-to-home communications.
- Make information public or private using password-protected portals
- Display headshots, contact info, bios, and whichever information you wish to display
- Enable a search element to make finding constituents easy
- And more!
We use the Directories module to power the Our Team page on our website.
Lakeside School's best-in-class website oozes with attention to detail — including their beautiful faculty and staff directory! Complete with candid photos of their staff and an intuitive search, Lakeside uses the Directories module to bring their faculty to life.
Ogden School District is a large district with more than 30 schools. They use the Directories module to organize and share faculty and staff information with their community with ease.
Simplify the distribution of constituent contact information with Finalsite's Directories. This datasheet includes a brief overview of the Directories module, a checklist of features and benefits, and product screenshots.