Whether you work at a boarding school in Edinburgh, a Multi Academy Trust in London, or an international school in Switzerland, using personalised content on your website with Finalsite's new Personalisation Element, powered by Composer, tailors the user experience for website visitors and results in an increase in engagement, time spent on your website, and conversions such as enquiries and donations.
Personalise by Language and/or Location With Ease
Using the Personalisation Element, you'll be able to dynamically change the website experience based on your website visitor's language and/or location. Simply add a personalisation element to your page, edit the rules, and change the content based on your target audiences.
With Personalisation, you can:
- Create unlimited segments based on language, country or state
- Easily add targeted content to your website
- Use "and" statements to combine personalisation tokens
- Personalise website headers, calls-to-action, images, paragraph content, and more
- Edit content in the same WYSIWYG interface as Composer
- Personalise enrolment information, campus life info, headlines and more!
Of U.S. Internet users said personally relevant content from brands increases their purchase intent.
Less spent on acquisition costs using personalisation, lifting revenues by 5-15% and increasing the efficiency of marketing spend by 10-30%.
Only 29% of marketer's today invest in website personalisation and use behaviour-based data. Get ahead of your competition with Finalsite Personalisation.
Of online consumers get frustrated with websites when content appears that has nothing to do with their interests.